Teletrac Navman Automotive is part of the Teletrac Navman Group, providing a diverse range of connected vehicle services to a global network of OEM vehicle manufacturers including:
- Stolen Vehicle Tracking
- Concierge services
- Emergency calls (eCall)
- Road Side Assistance (bCall)
- Traffic and navigation
With 30 years’ experience providing customers with the best in connected vehicle solutions, we serve some of the world’s most renowned vehicle brands including:
- Land Rover
- Aston Martin
- Rolls Royce
The Teletrac Navman Group provides location-based technology and services for managing mobile assets with specialised solutions that deliver greater visibility with real-time location and vehicle telematics data. The company is headquartered in Glenview, IL with additional offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Mexico.
The Teletrac Navman Group is proud to be owned by Fortive, a globally recognised technology company with 24,000 employees worldwide generating more than $6.2Bn in annual revenue.
- 1988 Our business is founded as Trafficmaster – a name synonymous, to this day, with high quality traffic data.
- 2000 The Trackstar Stolen Vehicle Tracking branch is launched in a JV with the RAC
- 2003 Trafficmaster acquires the fleet tracking business Teletrac with the business showing stable growth over the next decade
- 2009 A major milestone is achieved as the business has 50,000 vehicles under Stolen Vehicle Tracking (SVT) monitoring.
- 2013 The first truly large scale organisation to enter the fleet and Stolen Vehicle Tracking is Fortive* with its purchase of Navman Wireless and Teletrac
- 2015 It is annouced that Fortive* will merge its two tracking businesses to become Teletrac Navman. Also this year, another major milestone of 100,000 vehicles monitored for SVT
- 2017 The business is very successful post merger showing exceptional growth with the number of SVT units doubling to over 200,000 in just 2 years.
* Fortive was then known as Danaher until the business separated into two parts in 2016
Managing Director - Automotive
Richard has been in the organization for over 17 years and has worked in all areas of the organization during his service. Richard leads our 75 strong Automotive team
Strategic Business Development
Donald has worked in the Connected Car sector for 20+ years, including a period at OnStar. Donald leads our efforts to secure participation in services provision to OEMs
Andy leads our Aftermarket program and our 7 strong team of Regional Business Managers in support of OEM aftermarket and independent retailers
Traffic Ops Manager
Kyle leads our traffic operations team including the field based engineers who service our sensor network and the internal travel team who compile and publish live traffic information
Director of Technology
Colin leads our development for Connected Car with a team of 5 dedicated developers. He also has access to over 100 developers across our group
Director of Operations
Laura is responsible for our operational functions including all support, call handling and remote retailer support functions
Why choose us?
30 years providing technology and services to Automotive sector. We support major OEM brands across a wide range of services in both Aftermarket and Connected.
Fortive has $6Bn revenues, $1.2Bn operating profit and operates an acquire, keep and grow strategy.
Our unique blend of National Service Providers along with key strategic partners enables us to deliver shared resources for the highest cost efficiencies – even in the lowest volume markets.
Already supporting 50+ countries, the model we operate enables us to rapidly stand-up service support, including language and emergency services contact in new countries with ease.
Our call handlers are very highly trained and have a long average tenure. These skills, combined with years of honing our functionality and tool set, ensure optimal performance.
We have proven capability to support OEMs in Aftermarket, Connected and the transition between them, we offer optional hardware and are highly agile to meet the rapidly changing nature of technology offerings.